Sherman County SWCD Scholarship
The Sherman County SWCD Board is pleased to announce the annual Sherman County SWCD scholarship program.
In 2024 up to $7,500 will be divided among eligible Sherman High School Seniors or College/Higher Education Students.
Graduate of Sherman County School District.
Be a current high school senior or enrolled in trade school or college/university.
Have chosen a career in some area of agriculture or vocational education.
Hold a minimum GPA of 2.5
Please follow these instructions to improve your chances of being selected as a recipient.
Please note: Each applicant may win this scholarship no more than two times.
- Complete the application form.
- *Be sure to sign where indicated.
- Attach your most current unofficial high school, college, or trade school transcript.
- Do not bind or cover application.
- Do not include pictures.
- Return application as soon as possible.
*The application deadline is April 1, 2024*